Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is acidic stress - related influences. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress acidity in muscles and tissues. Massage Therapy is an effective tool for managing this issues, which translates into:
- Better digestion and elimination
. Increase blood and lymph circulation for faster recuperation.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Reduced and eliminate fatigue.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
Massage Therapy and Bodywork can also help specifically address a number of health issues:
- Eliminate back, arms and legs pain, also improve range of motion.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow — the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts and competitions.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ — the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins - amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain and more ...
Do you want to feel better and stay healthy?
Call (415) 751 - 7564 to make an appointment.